While I'm between baking assignments, I thought I'd post my favorite recipes of those I've baked the last few months.
I wanted to share one of my favorite random photos first, though. I can see myself and one side of my kitchen reflected in the mixing bowl. Which is totally by accident. If I'd have been trying to do that, it probably wouldn't have turned out.
Anyway, my favorites from December were:
1. Apple Crumb Pie
2. Real Butterscotch Pudding
3. Tall and Creamy Cheesecake
My November favorites were:
1. The icing from Caramel Cake
2. Cyndi Lauper Checkerboard Hair Pie
3. Ultimate Soft & Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
(There appears to be a "Pie and Cookies" theme emerging here.)