Wednesday, June 8, 2011

TWD: Blueberry Brown Sugar Plain Cake


Cindy of Everyday Insanity chose Blueberry-Brown Sugar Plain Cake for this week's Tuesdays with Dorie recipe.

Simple, cinnamony, with a big hit of blueberry; this was a perfect snacking cake.


Perfect for this time of year too, with fruits becoming more plentiful (and cheaper!) in the stores.

I would definitely make this again.

Thanks so much to Cindy for a great pick and Dorie for a great recipe. If you'd like to see the recipe you can visit Cindy's blog (link above) or Dorie Greenspan's book "Baking, From my Home to Yours".

3 comments:

Katrina said...

I love how perfectly tall and square your cake looks.

Cindy said...

Thanks for baking along with me this week. Your cake looks absolutely perfect. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

Pamela said...

Very pretty!! I see many of us had that ribbon of blue on the bottom of this tasty cake. ;o)