Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TWD: Coffee Ice Cream Tart

This week, Jessica of Domestic Deep Thought of the Day chose Coffee Ice Cream Tart for Tuesdays with Dorie.

I changed this up a bit and used vanilla ice cream and peanuts rather than coffee ice cream and almonds.


I was really surprised at how good this tasted. It was seriously delicious. I LOVED the peanut butter flavored ice cream and the sandy, sweet tart crust.

Sorry, but I gotta go! I have about a week's worth of work to do by noon tomorrow!!! I can literally feel an ulcer growing in my gut LOL.

Look for the recipe on Jessica's blog (link in first paragraph) or Dorie Greenspan's book "Baking, From my Home to Yours".

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Your tart looks great. No coffee here either. I made homemade fresh mint chocolate chip ice cream with a chocolate cookie crust. I know, not really TWD, but it was good!

Bizzy said...

This is the recipe that screams out at us. Oh, how delicious looking.